Saturday 15 January 2011

Get bitten by the Love Bug

Hey Guys! we'r so sorry we've been away for so long, life in this city has been so hectic and then with the whirlwind of christmas orders....phew!

It's Valentine season again, and LOVE is in the Air! Can you all feel it yet? I know it can't be easy combining a healthy relationship with a busy career. What with the frustrating boss, lackadaisical staff, crazy Lagos traffic and then you get home to realise that NEPA has struck and you forgot to buy fuel for you generator!!!
I'm sure most of you are so not feeling the valentine spirit, that's why as Cupid's little helper it's up to me to ensure you all get bitten by the love bug! This year our packages are tailored to suit any and every personality type to ensure the person in your life knows their love and support is appreciated.(more about that in my next post)

Anyway to get all you scrooges in the mood i've compiled a playlist of some of my favorite sexy love songs. Please feel free to post your own favorite love songs here.

My Love Bug Playlist.
Weak- SWV
Lay You down- Usher
Two is better than One- Boys Like Girls
Falling for you- Colbie Callait
Bad Habit- Maxwell
Strong thing-BankyW
Love save the empty- Erin McCarley
Into you- Fabolous ft Tamia
Tonight- Daughtry
True Love- Tuface
Without you- Airis
Make a Move - Twista ft Chris Brown
Neighbours Know my name- Trey Songz
Need somebody- Kings of leon
T-shirt- Destiny's Child
I love you- Psquare
One Night- The Corrs
Wow- Brandy
So High- John Legend
What's my name- rihanna (yea, yea i know but i just love this song!)

P.S you know i was just thinking, burning a Cd with your favorite 'love' songs for your crush makes a really cute gift. Yea i know it's a cheesy and retro gift but it's really cute and retro is totally in right now! Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. hmmmmm.....my favourite songs are not here. /:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, wishing you more success than you had last year :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks kelz mwah, sorry about that Kiki u cld send them to me and I'll add them in a future

    ReplyDelete